ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is a high-level programing language for developing Business administration applications on the SAP system platform of SAP corporations – one of the four largest technology corporations in the world.
– Techniques related to the SAP ERP system
– Logic analysis, and systematization from requirements into the software.
– Write Unit Test case document.
– Presenting the contents of practical work.
– Trained on ABAP programming language on the SAP system.
– Students are currently studying at a college or university with a major in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related majors
– English communication and understanding, prioritize those who have TOEIC 600 or higher, or equivalent certificates
– Advantage with knowledge of C#, Web, SQL Server, Azure programming.
– Careful and meticulous in work.
– Can work under pressure and willing to arrange the time according to project requirements.
– Proficient in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint
– Participated in the training course before working at the unit with training support from 5.500.000 to 6.500.000 VND/month.
– After finishing the training course at FSOFT Academy: Participating in projects with an attractive income commensurate with your skills and experience, on average from VND 8,000,000 – VND 15,000,000/month. Average annual income is from 13-18 months’ salary, depending on training and working results.
– Benefit from policies such as: Support for international professional certification exams, support to buy a house, FPT care insurance…
– Opportunity to develop yourself and work with experts in FPT Software and big customers from the US, France, Singapore, Japan…
– Experience the typical culture, the most modern working environment in Vietnam at FPT Software’s campuses
F-Town building, Lot T2, D1 Street, Saigon High-tech Park, Tân Phú ward, District 9, Hồ Chí Minh city
Interested candidates, please help to send your resume with the subject: [Fresher SAP ABAP Technical Consultant]_Full Name to email: [email protected]